Saturday, August 1, 2009

the minister hobbs and his minion



How do I even begin? Sally wanted to do a make over. So she put make up on me, and did my hair, then she wanted me to dress in a fancy gown and high heels and pretty soon she figured that as long as I was all dressed up, Tony should put on his new suit(gorgeous, from Varvados) and as long as we were all dressed up we should get married. Again. That's where Maggie got involved. She was to be the minister, we dubbed her Minister Hobbs. She wore a sweater from when she was 5, high heels, goggles and a hat from Sally's dress up box. Sally was the flower girl/wedding planner. The wedding took place in Sally's room, we were told where to enter, stand, what to say, etc. It was hilarious.

1 comment:

Anne Phelan said...

Fantastic! And it is a beautiful suit.