Thursday, November 19, 2009

Playing hooky





Sally and I decided to play hooky from work and school on Tuesday and go to Disneyland. Tony had to be on the set and Maggie can't miss school these days so it was just the two of us and we had the BEST TIME. There were no lines, so we rode ride after ride, got all the autographs a 6 year old could want, and even stayed and watched the parade at the end of the day. Sally is a daredevil so she likes rollercoasters and rides that I, frankly, would be fine never going on again in my life, but I choked down my fear and for the sake of my fearless girl, I went. The scariest ride was actually one of the little kids rides called Snow White's Scary Adventure because it was dark and had that creepy old lady popping out offering you an apple all over the place. Anyway, Disneyland on a random Tuesday in November is the way to go!

No comments: