Monday, December 21, 2009

Lake pictures

Maggie, Claire, Mary at the fair
Sally, Elizabeth, Anne on the boat
Maggie, Claire, Mary and Matt after a swim
Sue and I on the dock. I'm wearing the scarf she just gave me for my birthday
Feeding the ducks
Doing yoga in the morning
Kate leads yoga
Early morning donut run, girls still in their pjs
At the Silvercrest
At the Silvercrest
Maggie poses
15 minus 1. Max is the only cousin who didn't make it to the lake this year.
Cousins
Dinner at Silvercrest
Sally and I went for a swim
At the Goose Blind
Dinner at the Goose Blind
More dinner at the Goose Blind
Making s'mores around the fire
Campfire

Campfire
Campfire
Collecting firewood
campfire




at the fair


I'm cleaning out my inbox and trying to organize. I have a lot of pictures of our week at the lake and I'm just going to put them all here.

No comments: