Friday, January 22, 2010

Cute Sally-isms

While they're on my mind I want to write down a few Sally- isms ...

She told me that the first president was named George Washington D.C.

She came home and asked me if I knew about 'king junior'. At first I didn't know what she was talking about and then she said he was a man who wanted to drink out of water fountains and they wouldn't let him and he was friends with a nice lady who didn't want to sit at the back of the bus. I told her I did know about "king Junior" and that I was glad she did too.

She has been going through my purses collecting change for Haiti. When Tony asked her what she was doing she said, "I'm collecting money for the guy who was in an earthquake, what's his name again, mom?" I said 'his' name was Haiti and 'he' was a country.

No comments: