Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lover not a Fighter

Sally and I had a little fight this morning about something ... I can't even remember ... and she stormed into her room, and I stormed downstairs, and about a minute later when I came back up, here's what I found written on the bathroom window with the post shower steam. Sally is always writing us notes to tell us how much she loves us and leaves them different places -under our pillows, in my purse. The most heartbreaking one was a few days ago to Tony who has been on the set for the past two weeks, which means he's barely home. Under his pillow she left a note saying "I miss you. I feel like I have no dad. And you are the most awesome dad ever." Heartbreaking! Also a few months ago Tony and I were having a fight in the office and when we came out, Sally was standing there holding two notes, one for me, one for Tony. Mine said, "Mom, do you still love dad?" with a yes/no box to check, his said "Dad do you still love mom?" We filled them out and she handed the responses to each of us, like, see, you still love each other, phew! I love how Sally expresses herself!

No comments: