Monday, June 8, 2009

underwear on their heads


This is what Tony and I found when we came home from a walk the other night - the girls had run ahead and gotten home before us and gone into the house, put underwear and crowns on their heads and were 'guarding' the entrance when we arrived.  Our neighbor saw them first and was like, 'your girls are so funny ...' We weren't sure what she was talking about and then we rounded the corner.  By the way, only 2 1/2 days left of school, and tomorrow is the all school playdate where the whole school walks to the park and there's a huge kickball game (6th grade vs the teachers) and everyone gets popscicles, so that doesn't really count as school, so really there's only 1 1/2 days left.  Seems kind of unfair because Tony and I just started back at work today and there are like 3 billion days left .... and no popscicles .... maybe I need to put some underwear on my head to cheer myself up, it worked for the girls ...

No comments: