Sunday, March 28, 2010

lazy weekend










Here are some pictures from our weekend. The weather was gorgeous so we went in the pool for the first time this year. And by 'we' I mean Sally and Jamie(our neighbor). The pool was probably 75 degrees which is about 15 degrees too cold for me.

Besides swimming, we went to see Alice in Wonderland last night, which we all liked, and we did some shopping for Hawaii. Oh, and we went to church. The picture of Maggie and Sally is taken at church. Super cute thing I overheard between Sally and Jamie- Sally said she was going to bring Jamie back a 'chandelier' from Hawaii. Jamie was a little confused and asked Sally if she meant 'souvenier'? Sally said she did. I was happy because I did not look forward to packing a chandelier in our luggage.

No comments: