Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The first time I saw your face ...



Daddy and I got a call from US Asian Affairs that we had been matched with a baby - you!  They told me your name, Fu Xinpei and that you were from Chongching. The next day, Daddy and I drove to Monterey Park and picked up the manilla envelope that had 3 pictures of you inside.  We were so nervous and excited to open the envelope.  These were two of the pictures.  We were so happy and couldn't stop staring at you.  You looked so healthy and so, so beautiful.  I especially like the picture with the red background and your sweet little mouth.  We started to love you that day and haven't stopped.  AsI tell you all the time, the day we met you and the day we had Maggie were the two most amazing days of my life.  

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

Happy referral aniversary!